Saturday, January 28, 2017

Canyon Ranch

My week at the Canyon Ranch with my Dad was a lot of fun. We did a lot of yoga and other various exercise classes, and ate really healthy, delicious foods.
              The exercise classes were a lot of fun, except for when I got stuck in yoga meant for people who are too old to do real yoga. I thought it was going to end up being something else. Instead, we did modified poses with a chair, and I was the youngest in the room by at least fifty years.
              The food was amazing! Every meal got better and better, and you could order as much of it as you wanted, because it was all healthy. There was no butter or salt on anything, so they replaced the salt shakers with spices, which I thought was interesting.

              We went on a beautiful hike, learned to make fire, and had a great relaxing week. It was an awesome time, and not something I will not soon forget. Now I am in Montana where I am hanging out with my family and skiing, which is also a lot of good fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment